Thursday, March 13, 2014

"I Have Lost all Respect for the Man"

Maxine Waters posed quietly with Congressman Henry Waxman,
but we can be sure that sparks were flying unseen.
(Source: http://torrance2014.blogspot.com/2013/12/congressman-henry-waxman-and.html)



Now check out what Congresswoman Maxine Waters had to say about retiring (er, retreating) Congressman Henry Waxman:

Now I can't say this is why Mr. Waxman is doing what he's doing," said Waters.  "But these are the two places they go for money - the Chamber.....and organized labor. And so some of these elected officials don't feel they can be independent and fight. They say, 'Hey, you know, this is too difficult, after all, they've come together on this issue'."

I don't have any respect for you having been doing that.

I want you to find all the community activists in his district and ask them to join with us. I want them to call him and tell him to get his nose out of Westchester's business. He's thinking, 'Well, it's not my district, so I don't have to worry about my constituents on this issue. I can do what ever I want.'"

But we have to turn that around. Get busy. I will remind him, every day, that we're after him.", Waters said, smiling.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment